If you're having trouble watching Hulu videos in full-screen mode, try the following steps:
1. Go to the Hulu.com homepage
2. Click on any video to start it
3. When it starts, right-click on the video (control-click on a Mac) and select the Settings... menu option
4. Click the first tab with the screen and paintbrush icon. You should see a checkbox that reads Enable hardware acceleration
5. If it's currently checked, uncheck it. If it's currently unchecked, check it
6. Click Close
7. Try to play any video on Hulu, and switch to full-screen mode
If you're still unable to watch videos in full-screen mode, please close your web browser and open it again. If this doesn't fix the issue, you may have an older version of Adobe Flash installed
1. Uninstall Flash following these steps.
2. Restart your computer.
3. Reinstall the latest version of Flash following these steps.
4. Clear your browser cache.