1. First, log in on Hulu.com
2. Then, hover over your name at the top of the page and click on the Account link
3. Locate the Payment Information section on the left-hand side
4. Click the Update button directly to the right of the billing data
5. Select whether you want to enter a credit/debit card or PayPal
NOTE: selecting PayPal will redirect you to PayPal.com to log in to your account, before bringing you back to Hulu.com
To update your Roku-billed subscription, visit here.
To update your iTunes-billed subscription, visit here.
To update your Amazon-billed subscription, visit here.
If you're unable to locate the Your Subscription section while logged into your account, or if the section prompts you to Renew Your Subscription, it's likely that your Hulu account is under a different email address. To double-check which address is linked to your subscription, do the following:
1. Log out by hovering over your name at the upper right corner of any page on Hulu.com and choosing Log out
2. Head over to the secure Forgot Email tool and fill out the requested information
3. If an active account is found, make sure you log in with that email address
4. Then, follow the above steps to locate and update your payment information
If you continue to have any trouble, or suspect there might be a typo in your email address, please contact us directly and we'll help to locate your account.