To get started with Hulu on your Sony TV or Blu-ray device, download the app from your Xcross media bar, log in with your Hulu credentials, and start watching!
BRAVIA Internet Enabled Televisions
BRAVIA Blu-ray Disc Players
Dash™ Personal Internet Viewer
Learn more about supported models at Sony
Downloading the Hulu app
- Navigate to the Video section of your Xcross media bar
- Scroll down to the green Hulu icon
- Select and Download the Hulu app
Logging in to your Hulu account
There are two ways you can log in to the Hulu application on your Sony BRAVIA.
Using the On-Screen Keyboard
- On the Welcome screen, scroll down and select Login
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email address and password
- Then move the cursor over, and select Submit
Or, you can activate your Sony device on Hulu.com
- On the Welcome screen, you will see an alphanumeric Device Activation Code (for example, 6K47J3)
- Using a standard web browser, navigate to hulu.com/activate (and sign in, if prompted)
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate
- Within about 30 seconds, your Sony device will refresh and be automatically logged in to your Hulu account
For more information about Hulu billing, please visit here.
Signing up for Hulu
For new subscribers, first launch the Hulu app. Sony TV and Blu-ray devices running the most recent version of Hulu will have the ability to sign up directly from within the app. By signing up for Hulu on your Sony, you will be billed each month through your payment source. You can also sign up for Hulu through a mobile or computer browser by visiting hulu.com/start. For more information about Hulu billing, please visit here.
For help managing your Hulu subscription, please visit here.