Hulu is available to stream on your Vizio VIA device – Just access the Hulu app from the VIA menu, log in with your Hulu credentials and start watching!
VIZIO Internet Apps™ TVs, 3D Blu-ray Players and Co-Star LT Players
Select Vizio Internet Apps enabled devices.
Learn more about VIZIO Internet Apps (VIA) here.
Downloading the Hulu app
The Hulu app is automatically downloaded to your VIZIO with the more recent software update. If you do not see the Hulu app, you may not have a supported VIZIO device.
Logging in to your Hulu account
First, start your Hulu subscription on hulu.com/start. Then, once your account is setup, there are two ways you can log in to the Hulu application on your VIZIO Internet Apps™ Device:
Using the On-Screen Keyboard
- On the Activate This Device page, select Log in to Hulu
- Use the on-screen keyboard to enter your email address and password
- Then move the cursor down, and select Login
Or, you can activate your VIZIO on Hulu.com
- On the Activate This Device page, you will see an alphanumeric Device Activation Code (for example, 6K47J3)
- Using a standard web browser, navigate to hulu.com/activate (and sign in, if prompted)
- Enter the device activation code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate
- Within about 30 seconds, your VIZIO will be automatically logged in to your Hulu account
For more information about Hulu billing, please visit here.