Immerse yourself in the Hulu virtual reality experience while using your Oculus Go.
- Oculus Go
Supported devicesIn order to set up and connect your Oculus Go, you'll need to download the Oculus app on your mobile phone.
You can use the following phones with your Oculus Go:
- Android: Any Android phone running 6.0 or higher
- iPhone: Any iPhone running iOS 10 or higher
- Mobile device must support Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless technology or higher
- Requires 802.11 b/g/n wireless Internet access; does not support cellular access
Downloading the Hulu VR app
- Download Hulu by accessing the Oculus Store through the Oculus companion app on your mobile device. Or while wearing your Oculus Go headset, first navigate to the Oculus Home screen and use your pointer to select the Oculus Store
- Select or search for Hulu
- Use the on-screen pointer to highlight Install for Free, then confirm your selection
- Once downloaded, you will have to option to log into the Hulu app by using the on-screen keyboard or device activation code
- No Hulu subscription is needed to enjoy the VR Content library
Health and safety using your VR headset
Please visit Oculus’s support website for additional Oculus Go headset information