Hulu On-Demand and Hulu with Live TV
These devices feature the new Hulu experience which allows you to access the latest Hulu features and any of the content you subscribe to on Hulu – including the Hulu streaming library, live television, and premium networks like HBO, Cinemax, and SHOWTIME.
Sign up now to get started, or select from the list below to learn more about getting set up on your device.
- Android phones and tablets
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- Echo Show (1st and 2nd generation)
- Fire Tablets
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Hulu.com using a Mac or PC browser
- iPhones and iPads
- LG TV (select models)
- Nintendo Switch
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models)
- Samsung TV (select models)
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
All Hulu subscribers can use these additional devices to access the Hulu streaming library. Hulu with Live TV subscribers can also use these devices, but live programming will not be available.
- Android TV
- Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation)
- LG TVs and Blu-ray Players
- PlayStation 3*
- PlayStation 4*
- Roku and Roku Stick
- Samsung TVs and Blu-ray Players
- Sony TVs and Blu-ray Players
- Wii U
- VIZIO TVs and Blu-ray Players
- And additional supported devices
*PlayStation 3 and 4 feature the new Hulu experience and include access to many of the latest Hulu features and premium networks. However, live programming is not currently available on these devices.