The Hulu application is available on a range of current and previously-available LG TVs and Blu-ray players. See below for details on which Hulu features and services your specific model supports.
HULU ON-DEMAND & HULU WITH LIVE TV
The latest Hulu application is available on these LG smart TV's:
- All TVs with WebOS 3.5 or higher
- Select devices with WebOS 3.0 – not including the B6, UH6350, and UH6330 models, or the UH77, UH76, and UH61 series
- Any LG television powered by Roku TV
With the latest Hulu app, you can watch the Hulu streaming library, live TV, premium networks like HBO, Cinemax, and SHOWTIME, as well as get access to the latest Hulu features. Learn more about signing up for Hulu or adding these options to your current subscription.
The classic Hulu app is also available on earlier LG TV models with WebOS 2.0 or higher, as well as the following TVs and Blu-ray Players:
All Hulu subscribers can log in on these devices to watch shows and movies from the Hulu streaming library. Live programming and other features (such as My Stuff, HBO, or Cinemax) will not be available.
You can check LG's website for information about your specific TV model. Or, you can locate the model or serial number in the following locations:
- On the back of the unit
- By pressing the mute button 3 times to display the model information
- Older models can press the Home button on their remote and select Settings or Setup > Support Menu > Product/Service Info – and then press OK