If you continue experiencing playback issues after completing general troubleshooting, here are some additional, device-specific steps for Hulu.com:
- Check to see if you encounter the same playback issues in another browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Try clearing your browser cache
- Lower the video quality setting to help reduce the processing demand on your computer. You can do this by hovering the mouse over the gear icon in the bottom of our video player.
- If you are running any bandwidth-intensive applications on your computer, or any other device on your network (e.g. downloads, internet phone services such as Skype, and online gaming), you may want to pause these applications while watching videos on Hulu.com
- Make sure your video card drivers are up to date. You can find more information on how to do this on your computer by visiting your video card manufacturer's website.
- If you have any firewalls installed, ensure that you allow Hulu.com as a trusted site
If you are on classic hulu.com, try these steps as well:
- Try disabling "hardware acceleration" in Flash: Right-click on our video player and select Settings. Click Display, the leftmost tab on the panel that appears, and uncheck the box next to Enable Hardware Acceleration. When you're through, close the panel and restart your browser.
- Clear your Flash cache by visiting here and clicking Delete All Sites in the Website Storage Settings panel. Keep in mind that this step may require you to log back into Flash-based applications and websites.