You can change your payment information directly on your Hulu Account page. To do so:
- Locate the Payment Information section
- Click Update next to Payment Method
- Select whether you want to enter a credit/debit card or PayPal*
*Note: Selecting PayPal will redirect you to PayPal.com to log in to your account, before bringing you back to Hulu.com.
There are different steps to updating your payment information if you’re billed by a third party.
If you subscribed to Hulu through Amazon Pay, you can update your payment information via Amazon. Heads up, there are two sets of steps you need to follow.
First, add your new card. To do so:
- Go to your Amazon account page
- Select Payment Options
- Scroll down to Add a New Payment Method and click on Add a card
- Add your new credit or debit card information and select Use this card across all of Amazon
Next, update your card for your subscription:
- Go to the Pay.Amazon.com website
- In the top-right section of the screen, click on Shoppers (and sign in, if prompted)
- Go to the Merchant Agreements tab and select Hulu
- Add or change your current payment method details and click Use this payment method
You should be all set now.
If your Hulu account is on a billing hold
If you are updating your card information because you are on a billing hold, you will have to follow the steps listed above and then retry your last charge to re-activate your Hulu subscription.
Here’s how to retry your last charge:
- Go to your Account page
- Click on Retry your last charge
If you pay for Hulu via iTunes, you can update your payment information via iTunes on your computer or an iOS device.
Via the iTunes Store on your computer:
- Within the iTunes Store, go to your Account (and sign in using your Apple ID)
- In the Apple ID Summary section, click Edit to the right of Payment Type
- Make sure to click Done to save the changes
Via the iTunes Store on an iPad or iPhone:
- Select this link to go directly to iTunes (or tap Settings > iTunes & App Store > tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID)
- Select Payment Information
- Update or remove your billing information
- Make sure to click Done to save your changes
If your payment source is maintained by Roku, you can update your billing information directly through them.
- Visit your Roku account page
- Select Update under the Payment Method section
- Add in your new payment information
- Click Save Changes
If you’re billed for Hulu through Sprint, you can update payment information directly via Sprint. Please visit Sprint’s support site for more information.